Click To Enlarge
- No messy glue - the glue stays on the trap—does not come off on your hands.
- Pre-punched hole—easy to hang above the canopy.
- Pointed end—for placement in potted plants.
- Use Scout IPM Cards in your Pest Management Program
- To aid in insect identification and life stage to target pesticide application.
- Determine areas of the greenhouse where insect populations are entering.
- To track hot spots and population trends to develop a history of monitoring information to improve pest control strategies.
- Available in Yellow
Monitor Locations for Pest Problems
- Near ventilators, doors and passage ways into the greenhouse
- Below the benches
- At the gutter levels
- Near indicator plants or plants known to show symptoms early
- Six (6) Traps
- Item #: StickyTrap